Friday, June 17, 2011

The Inspiration for my 1st digital Story

30 sec story http://ds106.us/2011/02/19/30-sec-story/

Author: Charlotte S.
website thumbnails
 
Description: My name is Charlotte. I one time I was skiing and I fell and got a concussion. When I came to there were people around me and there was smoke coming from somewhere. It turns out the ski patroller who got the call about my accident drove her snow mobile up the slope with the parking break on and when she got off it burst into flames. I was ok and so was the ski patroller. Life lesson learned? Always wear a helmet when skiing and don’t forget the parking break on any vehicle.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the inspiration for your story idea. I'd be curious to know what it was about the story that inspired you and in what ways.

    ReplyDelete